Pet Information > ASK Experts > Travel with Pets > Travel from UK to USA for two weeks

Travel from UK to USA for two weeks

25 10:05:51

I am living abroad in the UK and want to take my dog over to visit California
over Christmas.  What do I need to do on my end and how expensive would it
be? Thanks!

I have answered this type question sooooo many times.  I do not
understand why readers can not review previous questions, etc
ALL arrangements MUST be done at point of origin.
You MUST contact DEFRA as to re-entry requirements into UK
Entry into USA is very easy.  Health cert issued within 10 days of
travel and valid rabies vac.   Costs MUST be determined with
airline you fly on.